About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Really?!

Ok so what I want to know is why a human resource major needs to take corporate finance in the first place! I mean, seriously, when am I ever going to need corporate finance?! I can not figure out what the point to stocks and bonds is...I mean why do I need to know how much interest will be on a bond in 10 years? Isnt that what accountants are for?

Disney is my goal. Everyone knows that but what I want to know is if killing myself this semester is really worth the wonderful-ness that goes with it.

I just need deep breaths and lots of prayers.

No comments: