About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Monday, May 18, 2009

so busy!!

I am loving the Hannah Montana movie and the TV show MY BOYS.

I also discovered I love weeding gardens, baking cupcakes for my sisters boyfriends birthday and online window shopping. I also discovered I do not like dirt, bugs or sweating.

I can not wait to go down to Disney again. This summer seems like it's going to drag on forever! The first group of people are leaving to go down and Im totally jealous! I want to go now!!!

I have been so busy and I haven't even started working yet!! I applied to be a bus monitor for the Greece school district in addition to working at the nursing home.

No comments: