About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My boring work life.

So I have been working crazily. (Yes Sarah, I know that isnt a word.) Ive been working anywhere from 6-12 hours a day. Pirates is SCARY. I havent been part of an evac yet (I missed it the other day by a few hours). But just going down is a little terrifying.

I have been doing randomly fun things. Last night we went resort pool hopping. It was random and amazingly fun. We also got to watch wishes from the pool which was a really cool experience.

No comments: