About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Friday, November 6, 2009

So its been a month

Ok so Ive super failed on updating. I dont even have a reason, just working, lol.

The Halloween party was SO much fun! I went as Carman Sandiago and Luke went as a scarecrow. Amanda was a ref, Emily was a pin up girl, Cait was greek and Matt was a tourist. There was so much to do at the parties! We got a ton of candy and even more pictures (they're up on facebook).

Yesterday Emily, Cait, Matt, Dana and I went to EPCOT for the last week of food and wine. We had amazing slushy cosmos in France and I tried escargot which was suprisingly delishious. I also had the chedder cheese soup from Canada. It was AMAZING.

About a month ago Luke and I started dating. So far its been a little hard because I work so much and I have to balence everyone with only 2 days off. I usually make the plans as well and well....we all know how well I make decisions. I'd rather someone else choose everything for me.

A week or so ago I began taking Luke to different resorts because he hadnt seen them. We did Animal Kingdom Lodge, the all-stars, Coranado Springs, the swan and the dolphin. I cant wait till they decorate and we can go and visit them again.

Now the time for extensions has begun. I applied last night and I think Luke might be applying to stay as well. There is still no news on the professional internship. Thats irritating. I want to know what I can do, what my options are. I need to figure out a real plan.

I really need to some praying to get my life back on track and figure out where I need to be.

No comments: