About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So I havent written in a while, but circumstances beyond my control bring me back. The thing is I may be a bitch but at least i dont wear rose colored glasses and think that everythings ok. If my boyfriend did other girls, or even just slept in their beds...i would never take him back. EVER. If you do, youre dumb. End of story.

No comments: