About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Don't ask, don't tell.

So I dont understand why dont ask dont tell is necessary. This guy (im sure hes a senator, just dont know from where...(saxby in case your wondering) say that if we appeal it then we create a risk for moral, good order, discipline and cohesion. Clearly this man has never been to Disney. EVER. We have a good majority of gay and lesbian cast members. Walt Disney World has great employee moral, we are the most organized company (gays dont have good order, seriously dude?, word vomit much?) Discipline...c'mon now. Is he trying to say that all gays are lazy? How does he think all these rallys get put together? Or the millions of people that show up to these rallys.

UGH.

No comments: