About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Late New Years Resolution...Dont be a bitch.

It occurred to me that im often referred to as a bitch. While I can be abrasive, I dont think that I am a bitch. Merely overly honest. However that being said...im working on keeping those 'bitchy' thoughts in my head instead of in my mouth. Ive never strived to censor myself before so this is all very new to me. Thinking before I speak has never been important to me because i always said what i wanted and lived with the consequences but it seems like people want me to change and im beginning to think it might be for the best. Sp now instead of knowing exactly how I feel about you, people will have to wonder if I actually like them or if my 'meredith girl' is really that good.

It seems exhausting. Ill have to think this over.

*A 'meredith girl' is the ability to hate someone profusely but still maintain the illusion that she and the enemy are bff while the enemy is perfectly unaware of the amount of hatred (be it justified or not).

No comments: