About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ways to NOT piss off your maid.

1) If you are sleeping, put the privacy sign on the door. We wont knock...its shocking, I know.
2) If you leave your room a mess, I personally will do as little as possible to make it clean.
3) Tips really do help your room get better service.
4) Dont ever piss off your maid. They will get even. Its not pretty
5) more to come as people make me angry

No comments: