About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life Lessons

After a while you have to just give up. My family is falling apart and I cant save it anymore. Children shouldnt be faced with these issues. Im turning to God because I am fresh out of ideas. My dad lost $3,000 that we don't have. I don't even have that kind of money to offer to them. I dont even know what else to say. We were sinking before, but now we are done for. I cant fix this.

I have nothing good to report because not even I can find the silver lining this time. My dad has fucked us over. royally. and once again, all of us are going to pay for his mistakes.

No comments: