About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My last day

So tomorrow is my last day at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I am more excited for that than I could ever explain. I have DAK-Lamations on Sunday and training starts Monday. Im nervous and excited.

I interviewed for vacation planner on Wednesday. I put in for full time and part time so all I can do is wait to hear something on that.

I am also still sick. I started last tuesday with a semi sore throat, by the time my mom arrived thursday night it was pretty full blown. It pretty much sucked life that my mom and sister (lindsay) were here and I was sick for most of it. A silver lining though, my roommates. I had to call in sick and they came through for me. Its strange to me to have friends that I can trust and rely on. Also, my sisters cheerleading squad took first in their divison!

Im having a horrid mood swing this week. I hate these, I always feel depressed and wasteful with my life.And alone. That may be the worst part. I hate to feel alone, which causes me to make foolish choices...like texting ex boyfriends that I am really better off without. The 'what am i doing since graduation from high school' facebook group is also not helping. Am I the only 22 year old from Hilton that isnt married and spawning? I certainly feel that way. I have two college degrees and yet Im using neither. I worked so hard to get through college that relationships took the fall, so I am not married or have a child. Why does that make me feel like a failure? Stupid mood swings. I like feeling happy and ditzy and like myself. Deep, reflectful Jessica is not a fun person.

Anyways, I need to get to bed. 7 am will be here sooner than I think.

No comments: