About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Only 2 more months of hell!! wohoo!!

So today is the offical 2 month mark. In 2 months on this very day, I will be graduating from Meredith College and I never ever have to come back!!! HURRAY!!!

In case you couldn't tell by my oh so subtle hints, I hate my school. A lot. Going to an all girl school was/is my biggest mistake ever. I hate most girls so why should going to an all girl school be any different. Some of the professors here are wonderful but other staff in the residence life offices and in registrar are just mean, lazy and rude. I have had the worst experience with them and can not wait to be free and unable to be reprimanded any longer by them.

Bare with me...just a bit more bad news before I move onto happier topics. So there is this guy that I went out on a date with...maybe 3 times, he is my roomates finances friend. Hes a super creeper in my mind. Anyways he is going down for fall advantage and got accepted in attractions. Awesome. I have this this terrible feeling we will either be neighbors or we will get the same attractions. Either one and I actually might consider dropping the program. JUST KIDDING. Like Amanda would ever let me quit.

Now on to happier topics: I found out that someone I graduated high school with will be going down on the Disney College Program also! Its kind of strange but still really cool at the same time.

I am going to buy a new fish this week...so I need suggestions on the name. And before you say it...I have already had a fish named blowjob.

Amanda and I are suffering through midterms...we are constantly texting eachother and talking about dropping out/ talking the other out of dropping out. I miss her a lot and LOVED that she suprised me over spring break with a mini visit!!

In 4 weeks I will be 22, which is also exciting! I'm not sure why but I like 22!

I know that I already mentioned this but I am 2 months from graduation!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: