About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

wait there are ONLY 8 WEEKS LEFT?!?!

Ok so I feel the need to warn you that this is the point in the semester, I begin to panic...hardcore. I am a pessimist at my very core, I plan the very worst thing that could happen and then make plans about what can happen to get me out of the aforementioned worst thing. I graduate in May so I am screwed if I fail ANY of my exams. There is no plan B, If I don't pass one of my class, like its done, game over. I am so nervous it is ridiculous! I have 8 weeks until Graduation, which kind of sounds like a lot but really isnt.

In Disney news...I actually don't have that much Disney news. We are nearing our live presentation here at NC State & Meredith. It is 1 week and 6 days away. Is anyone else having a really hard time focusing on their school work and not daydreaming about living in Disney World? I keep letting my mind wonder during class and it seems to be catching up with me.

4 weeks till my birthday!!

No comments: