About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Postering at Peace, Fires at Meredith and Crazyness

So on Friday night, I went to hang posters for the DCP at Peace College with Nicole from the NCSU Rep Team. We got there and neither of us had ever been to Peace before, so we had to figure out where we were going. Anyways as we are hanging posters in one of the buildings, these creepy security guards start ask us all these questions and then for the next ten minutes, it seemed like every time we turned around there they were! It was crazy!! Then Nicole invited me to go to dinner with her, her boyfriend and her boyfriends friend. We went to Red Robin and I had alot of fun with them.

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early at 730 so that I could go to target and buy TWILIGHT!! My roommate Sarah was a tad bit annoyed that I made her wake up super early but she dealt with it and we went. We also went to Pet Smart and bought some new fishes since Michael Phelps bit the dust over spring break and Unagi died 2 days ago. Sarah left to go see 'Last house on the left' and spent the night at Jesses. I must have dozed off at 9-ish because the next thing I knew, the dorms fire alarm was going off. So I grabbed my cell phone and a jacket and went outside thinking it was a drill and we would be back in soon. Suddenly the fire trucks (yup more than one) pulled into the parking lot. I was talking to my aunt about what was going on and then my phone died! Stupid phone! Anyways an hour later we were allowed to go back into the dorm. I still don't know what happend but it was an adventure. I got to watch twilight several times last night since Sarah wasnt home.

Sunday started out rather lovely. I did my laundry and planned to lay around until I had work at 530 (since I had finished my monstrous load of homework on saturday). Unfortunately after my laundry was done and folded, I began to feel really sick. I had only eaten an orange earlier and I am rather thankful I did not eat more since that orange was rather speedy in coming back up. So here I am at work, praying I do not throw up anymore but I dont think I will since I have nothing in my stomach now. Sarah is going to buy me saltines and possibly french fries in hope that one or the other will calm my stomach down. Oh why am I at work you ask? Because no one would answer thier phones and take my shift and if I dont open the fitness center I get into big trouble. Oh well.

No comments: