About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The groomsman who shall not be named

Ok so in case anyone was seriously invested in my last story...I did hear from the groomsman from the wedding. It was a facebook email that basically said
"Hi Jessica, I had a great time at the wedding but since then I decided to get back together with my ex-girlfriend so I think it is best we not communicate for everyone's sake."

So that was incredibly depressing but oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be for whatever reason. What made me feel better is that Sarah told me the ex is SUPER crazy. Like broke up with him because he wouldnt marry her and then heard from someone (who the heck knew anyways?) about me and insisted they get back together. I mean if he is that weak then I dont think he and I would have suited anyways. I tend to be very opinionated and very stubborn.

Anyways on to happier topics...I leave for my vacation in the islands in 2 days!! I love going to the islands. It is always so beautiful and so much fun to go with the people that we go with. I have to pack today which I am excited for and dreading. I ALWAYS overpack but when we go to the islands, we have very little room because of how long we go for.

Disney is offically begining in 54 days. In 55 days I will be in NC packing my car, hopefully going to Edward McKays and Meredith (to steal an agenda). 56 days I will be checking into the Disney College Program to begin my 6 month journey! My goal once I am there is to update my blog at least once while I am there since I know how much I loved reading Corinnes blog and a couple of other people's as well this past spring.

So thats all for now...

No comments: