About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Somethings are meant to be

I am a compulsive worrier. I love to worry and make plans and lists about what to do if my worries ever come true. It is so annoying but sometime can be helpful. I found it to be very helpful this past weekend when my BFFFF Sarah got married. Sarah is also a worrier so it helped that I had a contengency plan for every worry she came up with. Anyways, the wedding went beautifully and without a hitch.

I even met a cute groomsman who seemed rather interested in me. However when the time came for him to leave the wedding, he said goodbye to me but didnt ask for my phone number. I casually asked if he had facebook (cause really, who doesnt have facebook at this point) and he said he did. Well I told him to look me up and add me as a friend. 3 days have gone by now and no friend request. So Im thinking over everything that I said and did because as a worrier, i think i did something wrong. Why didnt I ask him for his cell phone number? Why didnt I put my number in his phone? What the hell? And I cant text Sarah to ask about it cause shes on her honeymoon and really this is SO not important enough to inturrupt that.

Now I am resigned to the que sera sera method of life that has served me well in the past years. For those who dont know what que sera sera means, it is whatever will be, will be. One of my favorite sayings actually. Its all very calming.

So...

Que
Sera
Sera

No comments: