About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Offical Disney Plan!! YAY!!!

Ok so here is the offical disney plan as of right now. On the 17th (my mom wants me to leave on the 18th but i want to leave on the 17th) Amanda and I will start our journey to PA. We are going to stop in Williams(town, burg, something) at Wegmans to get lunch and pick up Dana!! Then we will continue on pass the insanity of Washington DC and on ward to my aunts house!! (I really want to stop at Meredith and Edward McKays too).

Then on the 18th we will make the trek to DISNEY WORLD!!!! Amanda is staying with either Jeff and Andy or Jaelyn and my dad and I are staying at a hotel (wherever is cheapest). I'm actually not entirely sure where Dana is staying.

On the 19th....WE CHECK IN TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!! The roommates and I are planning a trip to Walmart and the dollar store! Also there is rumored to be a fab pool party!

On the 20th....I bring my dad to the airport and thennnnnnnnn we have the meet and greet dinner!!!

21st- Traditions (Im not sure if Amanda and I have to go to this or not, something we will figure out when we get down there) and then we are going to have dinner at the plaza restaurant and watch wishes. Ah-Mazing!

No comments: