About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Disney is done, and I am home in Hilton once again...


So I havent posted in a while but its been super busy at my house. First of all, The most exciting news ever! I got a C in corporate finance and passed it!! Soo wohoo I am that much closer to the end of school!

Disney-It was amazing! The girls Amanda and I went with were fun, but they were kind of Disney downers. So...Amanda and I went off on our own and did a lot of stuff. We got awesome pictures with Scrooge McDuck, Governor Radcliffe (from Pocahontas) and many others.


Amanda and I also got to try out the new Kim Possible thing at EPCOT. It was AMAZING!!! So much fun and I cant wait till they come out with all the countries! Also in EPCOT Amanda, Amber, Anthony and I ran from country to country to catch all the santas in about a 2 hour period of time. It was insane but totally worth it!

One night we decided to go back to our room early and do some drinking...turns out that was a bad idea all around. We were drinking jack and coke till we ran out of coke...then it was just the jack straight out of the bottle....which seemed like a good idea at the time. It produced hilarious results...three of us trying to swim in the pool with life vests on, me mysteriously flying up onto a car, getting locked out of the hotel room....This particular night during I never (pretty much my favorite game ever!) Jeff decided to say 'never have I ever had a thing for Andy' so I was faced with a choice...be honest and put my finger down or lie through my teeth. Lying for no good reason has never made sense to me, so I put my finger down. So the consensus of that is that Andy knows I like him now....but he has a gf in FL. Oh well.

Christmas- Christmas this year pretty much flew by, didnt it?! I got my wicked awesome camera and a trip to NYC with my sister for Beca's sweet sixteen. I plan on taking lots of videos...because...lets face it, me and my sisters are hilarious. OMG we got the evil stare from the priest during Christmas Eve mass, because the singing guy announced the song and it was about the donkey that took Mary to Bethlehem...which is cool and all except that in the car ride to church Makenzi started singing Dominic the Donkey (hee-haw!) and that prompted Beca to tease Lindsay about being the 'christmas ass' in the church pagent one year.... so when he announced that, my whole family lost it and burst out laughing.


So that is a recap of my last few weeks...Tomorrow is a basketball game to watch the girls cheerleading and then Sunday we leave for NYC!

Still havent seen Jon.....

No comments: