About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More of NYC

So Lindsay had this brilliant idea...


So we were walking by Central park...and well...






This is what the original looked like...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_0Ta_DIWuU

I think we were pretty close! It was totally awesome, not a single person looked at us funny for running like that! Which is pretty cool in itself but the crazies do hang out at the park so...

Lindsay and I did a blog while waiting in line at Disney....





So my trip to NYC was amazing... Unfortunately I had to come back to the real world...my classes start on the second and I have so much to do still! I haven't gotten Sarah anything for Christmas...I'm a huge failure! I am heading to Amanda's Monday to see her and to play Disney Trivia with her family. Tomorrow Im going sledding with Lisa Cometa (can you believe it? we're still friends, since pre-school!). And sometime I have to go see Jon. Plus tomorrow is NYE which means its off to the Jaceks with my fam. GAH, why isnt there more time?! I need ideas for Sarah!!!

No comments: