About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NYC

So in honor of NYC and all that is fabulous I decided to do video blogs (vlogs) in NYC with my family. My littlest sister doesnt want to be in them so she wont be shown much.

Anyways here is the first one...





The second day...





The holiday windows of New York City...

Saks...



Another Saks...





Macys....




Empire State Building...



That night...



With Beca...





On the way home Tuesday Morning

No comments: