About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

How I spent my day...




So this is how I spent my day...watching JV boys play basketball and watching my sisters cheer for them. I love watching my sister cheer, the routines are always imaginative and entertaining. The music makes you just want to get up and dance...which is really the point of cheerleading...but still....Awesome music and fun dance moves...what more could you want...

No comments: