About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Friday, January 30, 2009

7 days later...

Ok so my awesome webcam doesnt want to upload to anything so no video blog till I can do one on my video camera.

Is it the end of February yet?? Waiting to find out if the plan I have (for the rest of my life) will work out or not stinks! Whats even worse is...I dont have a back up plan for what I would do if I dont get the CP. I guess I would just move to Flordia and work somewhere...though Im not sure where or doing what but something would work out...

Also, today is my last day as a brunette. My roommate is dying my hair blonde tonight!! So I am very nervous but hopefully it will turn out well.

No comments: