About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day of school

It's so early right now that I am having trouble forming full sentences...but I'm gonna try so here it goes...

The English debacle-I have to go to the other English class (not Jane Austen) and hope and pray that someone decides to drop out otherwise I won't graduate. I need this English class to fulfill my gen ed requirement.

Humor in the workplace- This seems like an interesting class but I'm a bit nervous about it. There are only 4 big assignments and are spaced out very well so hopefully this will work out. I have to keep a humor journal so this will kind of serve that purpose as well. I have a long weekend this week and will hopefully get 2 modules completed. Anyways, that's my goal.

Disney- I haven't heard anything about the application but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the applications will go up next Tuesday. I'm so excited about completing this process again that I am finding it hard to concentrate on my regular school work.

Business Policy- Scary class. The professor basically walked in on the first day and said 'at some point during this semester I will make you cry'. How horrible is that?! The workload is intense but hopefully doable...I just need to get into a routine. We work in groups, which will be a blessing and a curse cause who are we kidding, I hate speaking to groups of people! but it will be nice to have the support of people that may understand the assignments better than I do. I'm sure I will be sharing a lot about this class.

Organizational behavior- I love this class! It is a combination of both my psych degree and my business degree. I look forward to the class but am worried that with business policy right before it, I wont be able to do all the required reading.

Employee relations & Comp and benefits- I have Kristy again!!! Yay!!! I love love love these classes, we always have so much fun. It is the stuff I want to be learning and Kristy always has great relatable stories that make the information stick. I'm super excited about these classes.

So those are my Spring '09 classes. Fingers crossed everyone that this is my last semester.

No comments: