About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So a friend of mine does this thing on her blog called thankful Thursday and I decided to copy her because it is such a great idea.

School- I know I complain about it all the time but I am really thankful for having the opportunity that I do. I have worked really hard to get these two degrees and Meredith has (non willingly) helped me along.

My jobs- I have always been very lucky in my work. Every job I have had, I enjoyed...at least for a bit. I loved Disney, i love the nursing home and my sweet old people.

My family- My family is crazy but I love them. They fight, are mean to each other and make me angry but I miss them so much.

Disney- What would my life be without Disney? I would have no real purpose. And would likely have to find a real job.

No comments: