About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Interview with Disney!

So my interview with Disney is today and I'm so nervous that there is no focus on school today... I think I have a few good luck charms going. I am interviewing on Beca's sweet sixteen birthday! with a woman named Lindsay! Plus I am wearing my P&P shirt, CP sweatshirt and hannah montanna lip gloss! In preparation I am going to watch the sizzle that Disney sends out in order to get myself in the Disney mood!

More later!!

No comments: