About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barack Obama

Today I got to watch the inauguration of the 44th president of the United States of America. I can not believe that this day is finally here. I am hopeful that he will live out his promises and bring our country to a new time in which we need not worry about health care, a recession and our best friends being sent into war.

It was a snow day so classes were all canceled. Sarah and I stayed in bed and watched ABC news. We love Joe Biden and were very excited to watch him become the vice president of United States of America.


More later...Barack is making his speech...

No comments: