About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4th

Is it really only February 4th?! I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with my school work and that amount of time I want to spend on the Disney facebook group!! I don't want to be a total stalker but I love (!) talking about Disney and anything related to Disney. So I'm on the group regularly.

Business Policy cases are going to kill me. Thankfully you can rewrite the cases for a B after she debriefs the class about it.

So no purple folder yet, but I didn't really expect it to be. Dana made my day today because she totally mentioned me in her vlog!! It made me smile big time!!

I'm dying my hair on friday!! yay!!! Hopefully it will be beautiful and I will love it so much that I do not want to change it soon.

No comments: