About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still no magical folder

So I got over excited and went to get my mail today at 7am. Now I didn't use my brain to think that the nice mailman doesn't put our mail into our boxes until 1pm. Holy Crap. I have to wait till 1pm all day to even check?! This whole waiting to find out if my future is on track is actually really annoying.

I think I've decided that I'm super excited about recreation-AS LONG AS I DON'T GET AN ARCADE. I would be so happy incredibly happy to work at the Grand Floridian Health & Spa work out center(I dont even know if this is somewhere we actually could work, but it would be super cool). I would love to possibly be working at one of the golf courses or mini golf course or the marina. NOT AN ARCADE!!

WHY CAN'T MY PURPLE FOLDER BE HERE YET?! UGH maybe tomorrow.

Did I mention that I DONT WANT TO WORK AT AN ARCADE? perhaps I should explain why. See Migraines are hereditary in my family (thanks mom). Whenever I am exposed to super bright lights, excessive overtly loud noise I ALWAYS end up with a Migraine. Therefore I avoid concerts, looking directly into light and ARCADES. NO ARCADES EVER!!!

No comments: