About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My blonde hair

I have normal colored blonde hair!!! Hurray!!! The color is lighter than what it said on the box (dark blonde) but still, I like it and it will probably stick around for a while.

Valentines day- So I have nothing to do for Valentines day (are you shocked?), so I will probably go to the $1.50 theater (They are showing Twilight and Bolt) and treat myself to popcorn.

I go home for spring break in 2 weeks!! YAY!!

No purple folder yet, maybe this week but more likely we will get it while I am at home and I won't know till I get back.

Anyways that's it for now, time for taco bell and compensation and benefits case #2!

No comments: