About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I got my purple folder!!!

So this afternoon my roommate brought me my awesome purple folder!! I can't believe it!

I interviewed on January 27th with Lindsay and I was accepted for attractions. So fingers crossed that I get the haunted mansion everyone!! I tried to accept my role and I couldn't because it says that the semester I was accepted for was Spring 2007! Holy bajeebus. So I had to email tech support. I have also decided to hold off on accepting so I can wait for Amanda and we can accept together, so we can plan out the dates and stuff.

Now I have to go to class and pretend to be focused on Mark Twain, when really all I am hearing in my head is Disney music.


Today's haunted mansion fact: The Barenaked Ladies performed the 'grim grinning ghosts' song as a on the 1996 album, "Disney's Music from the Park."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm Ariel, I got your link from the facebook group. Nice to meet ya!