About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is it time to graduate yet?

Well in 3 months I will be a college graduate. I hope. Assuming that I pass all of my classes and don't end up with an ulcer.

Still no magical purple folder from Disney and Tuesday will be the first opportunity for it this week since we don't have any mail tomorrow. I mean we still have school but not mail, seems unfair. A lot of people are calling that we will get our folders on the 23rd but I think it will be the 25th or sooner. I am hoping it is this week but it doesn't look likely.

Nothing big has really been happening in my life. I've been doing homework, going to class and going to work. It seems like this semester I have more homework than I have had any semester previously. Which is strange because I am only taking 20 credit hours when I have clearly taken more in previous semesters. Business policy cases are super hard and continue to haunt me in my sleep. My batteries died for my video camera so I can't make any vlogs unless I figure out how to use my webcam. I get to go to a sabres game next thursday that I have been looking forward to FOREVER!

My mom just got texting on her phone...She's learning but she hates texting.

No comments: