About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bye bye last two years of my life...

So yesterday my AWESOME computer died and I lost everything. I lost all of my music and pictures from the past 2 years of my life. It really hurts to think about, but of course it could be worse. I had turned in most of my major projects for the end of the year, so thank god for that.
However, I lost ALL of my notes on every subject I have taken and that hurts too. I only have to redo 5 assignments, which thankfully aren't due until later in the semester.


So my more completed list of what to bring to Disney:
Set of linens and bedding (twin-size sheets, pillow, blanket, towels, etc.)
TV, VCR, DVD player and a coaxial cable
Ihome
Toaster
Coffee Maker
Cell phone and charger
Beach towel, suntan lotion and/or sunscreen
Camera
Casual clothing
Professional clothing
Sweater or jacket
Dress shoes
Combination lock for the locker in your bedroom
Computer
Original employment eligibility documents
Cosmetics and toiletries
Credit cards
Health insurance information
Personal medications, including prescription drugs, if needed
Writing paper, envelopes and pens
Mattress Pad
Car

No comments: