About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How in the world did I do it?

So today it really hit me. I am 1 essay and 6 finals away from being a college graduate. HOLY CRAP. I somehow managed to not only graduate with a psychology degree but also got my business degree (god willing I pass all my finals). How did I manage to do it? How did I motivate myself? I honestly have no idea. One day at a time, one assignment at a time and daily pep talks about how much it would be worth it (and whining on here quite a bit).

I feel so light in realizing this. I have been stressed out and crazy with work for so long that by being done, i feel useless and lazy. I have one more essay on a streetcar named desire and I have to edit 4 essay tomorrow. It should be stressful but once it is done I am leaving to go to my aunt's house and then Cape Hatteras for the weekend and my birthday. My birthday is on Monday, however my aunt has to work so I will be hanging out in my dorm room watching movies and stuff.

I also really want to go see Hannah Montanna: The movie, but no one will see it with me, haha. I need to be closer to Amanda so someone will go see these things with me and NOT mock me like Sarah does.

No comments: