About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is it over yet?

Ok so as a senior at Meredith, we are forced to often reflect on our experiences here. I feel as though Meredith was not the right school for me. At the time when I was choosing schools, it seemed perfect. However I have found a good majority of people at Meredith to be superficial and rather annoying. My sister wants to attend Meredith and I have tried my hardest to talk her out of it. Short of my professors, the people that I have dealt with here at lazy, un-caring and rather rude. I did have fabulous professors though. The education department is absolute CRAP. I have seen what they did to my genius roommate and it is simply uncalled for. But enough about my terrible college. I will soon be gone and will hopefully only remember the good.

I have finals tomorrow, which Ive already mentioned, however I can not make myself prepare for them. I am sure I will regret this tomorrow during the exam, but still. I feel like there is no sense is making myself crazy since I technically already have a degree. What a lazy thought.

Empire State College is driving me CRAZY. I requested a transcript 3 weeks ago. Well...it never showed up at Meredith. Empire said that they never received a request. I sent another request in and still no transcript. I finally wrote a scathing email to the woman and she goes "oh we never had your grade to mail the transcript out". HUGE LIE. I had been checking my unoffical transcript online and the grade (an A) had been posted for a month. Plus I got a letter last week that said congradulations on making an A in your online empire college class. What a dumb lady.

No comments: