About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Recap of my week

So on Monday and Tuesday I had my live Disney presentations. They went really well, we met our flow goal which is what we aim for all the time. I even managed to recruit some girls from Peace, so I was rather proud of myself. Then on Wednesday I went to give presentations on what it means to be a campus representative for the Disney College Program. I can't believe this week is over, it honestly felt endless. I had so much to do that it was ridiculous!!

This upcoming week will be very nice after Monday. I have a presentation on the president of the Disney Channel. I HATE giving presentations so this is not at all fun for me. However, after Monday I have no big projects due or tests this week!! It's a free week and then I am off somewhere fun for Easter and my birthday!!

I have no job for the summer. While that isn't entirely true. I have my job at the nursing home, I just don't want to go back to that. I would really like to do an internship in Human Resources over the summer but unfortunately it doesn't look like that will work out.

Countdown:
1 week till my birthday
10 days till my mini-break
5 weeks till Graduation
19 weeks till Disney

No comments: