About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My birthday

My birthday was rather ho-hum this year. My family doesn't get in till next week, so no presents (except the ones I bought for myself). I went shopping with my aunt which was ok, but nothing great. Then I got home and my roommate took me out to target (Easter sales!!) and then to dinner at Chilis. I got a lemon drop martini (YUM!!) but it was like drinking straight alcohol. goodness I was tipsy after a few sips! so we sent it back to get a watered down version since I was the one driving. Anyways, after 5 or so my birthday was rather fun but then I got a text message from an ex I haven't spoken to in 2 years. Apperently my birthday is a good time to discuss our failed relationship. My birthday is always like walking in the graveyard of my past relationships.

In Disney news, I will be leaving this Saturday and I can't wait! I deserve this much needed break. I had an awesome dream about living in Disney again with all of my chosen apartment mates. It gives me good hope that we can work this all out and become apartment-mates. I can't wait for August 19th!!

No comments: