About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Check in and Day 2

So I am finally settling in here in Patterson. I have most of my stuff unpack and put away (and yes I didnt pack myself any socks). Amanda and I have set up our bed, hung our clothes in the closet and put our food in the fridge. Last night was AMAZING. We didnt end up going to the dinner because of the weather but we hung out with everyone from the youtube vlogs (Justine, Matt & Lauren, Evan, Joey, Caroline, Ben, Paul and some others) and they were hilarious and awesome cause they made us dinner. Amanda and I had a great time and hopefully we hang out with them more in the future!

Today Jeff came on errands with me and Amanda (He pretty much always makes things more entertaining). We went to property control, Access control and then came back to the apartment and just hung out. He also labeled things in our apartment and let me draw a heart on his sneakers ANDDD TOOK OUT OUR GARBAGE!!!!

THENNNN Amanda and I went on a great and grand advernture called food shopping for under $100. Im not sure if I made budget but I think I did. We were late to the pool party but it seemed pretty cool. After that Amanda, Maria and I took Stanley (Amanda's car) to get a bath cause he had bug guts on him from the trip.

Josh came over some time after that and sat in our room and talked to us. He also wanted a behind the scenes tour of Patterson, haha.

Tomorrow Amanda and I are heading to the parks (Starting at Haunted Mansion of course) and hopefully will be meeting up with everyone else once they get thier id's after traditions. Amanda and I get to skip traditions because technically we never stopped being cast members after our last CP. Anyways Im looking forward to it.

No comments: