About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Its time!!!

So it is offically the day of check in (12:09!) and even after taking a sleeping pill...I cant sleep. I'm just to excited!

On Monday at 4:30 am, My dad and I left NY. We got to NC at about 3, we headed over to Meredith to get my school transcripts and to see the new track (Which is so pretty and it should be since it cost like $20 million). Then we went to Edward McKays and I sold back some books and got a special tin of Mickey Mouse cartoons!! Then it was back to Aunt Leenies where I spent the rest of the night throwing things into my car. (The set it and forget it roaster was not one of them).

Today/YesterdayDad and I left NC at 6:30 am and got to FL at 4:30. Amanda was hanging out with some people at Patterson so I swung by there to say hello. Then we went to check into our hotel. My dads a little mad cause I made him stay at the cheapest hotel I could find ($27). Its sketchville USA. The sink doesnt drain and has someone elses hair, the nightstand has a signature on it and some remnents of books. At least there arent any bugs!! I also had a roommate dinner tonight (we all met at All Star Movies). We ate dinner at the caf and then made a list of stuff that we are going to need.

I am excited to unpack tomorrow. Mostly because I dont know what I really brought! I was such a spaz when I was packing in NC that I am liable to end up with or without anything. I dont know if I packed any socks even!!

Oh I am an offical brunette again. The color came out good and I only had one mishap with the shower curtain and my head.

Well this was a quick post but I wanted to comment and remember and now I need some sleep.

No comments: