About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 2 of training

OMG so there are RATS and other crawley things back there. AHHHH!! I can't reall say much about what Im learning but it is seriously intense. I had to make myself a cheat sheet. I am so afraid someone will kill themselves. AND I hate talking to people and thats basically all I do all day long!

Its so different from my last college program where I had very little guest interaction. I almost think vacation planning was MUCH easier. There were so fewer things that I had to memorize. Im very overwhelmed with how much responsibility we have and how short we are trained for. Its almost scary how much they expect but from a business stand point, I understand it.

Ok, more tomorrow...im super tired and Life with Derek is on.

No comments: