About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Monday, August 31, 2009

My check out, disney weekend and first day of work by myself

So the other day was my check out and I passed! Hurray! I was a little mad because I had prepared so well to meet the managers and when I did they didnt even ask me anything! They asked if I was an Alumni and I said yes and he goes "oh well then I guess you are good to go!"

On my Disney weekend...which was Friday and Saturday all of my roommates plus Luke, his roommate Brandon, Evan, Joey, some of joey's friends and Matt went to Jellyrolls. Jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar on the boardwalk of the beach hotel. It was really fun! We had the guy sing Britney Spears to two of our roommates (Britney and Maria) since it was their birthday.

The next day Luke, Maria, Britney, Kari, Meagan, Amanda and I had decided to go to Typhoon Lagoon since it will be closing in October-ish. It was a really fun time. We went on the water coaster and swam with sharks!

Yesterday was my first day of work all by myself! I did every position and it was FABULOUS!!! I didnt mess up and when I was in tower there were no mess ups!!! Im really excited about it!!

No comments: