About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 2




So today was my orientation to the Magic Kingdom. It was a little boring because I knew a bit about the park. OOH I am working as a pirate! Thats pretty exciting. Tomorrow I have to work 7-4 again but doing mostly computer stuff. Im kinda looking forward to it.

Amanda and I just went on a walk around Patterson because we were a little bored and no one was really around to hang out with. Any ways we played the liscense plate game where we walked around and found different or lonely liscense plates. South Dakota was the strangest one we saw tonight.

Well there is this awesome lifetime movie on about being accepted to ivy league schools. Amanda and I are kinda loving it...more tomorrow after training

No comments: