About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Monday, August 10, 2009

This past weekend

So I went to Amandas house this past weekend to celebrate a) her going away party b) Jakes graduation party. It was so much fun!!

The first day Amanda, Jeff and I went to the Niagara county fair and walked around getting tons of free stuff from the vendors that were there. We got everything from hats to tshirts and water bottles. The saddest thing ever happend though...Paul Bunion was canceled. They said that their insurance fell through but I was so looking forward to defending my last place title!! However I did get roasted corn so overall it was super fun!

Then on Sunday we set up for the party. We ended up playing Kings cup and beer pong (I used water since I had to drive home that night) but overall it was incredible. I love hanging out with Amanda and her family.

Now this week is going to be a bit crazy. I have to cram everything I want to do while home into Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because we leave for camping on Thursday. I also have to clean and pack my car somewhere in there. Thursday and Friday we are camping in Sampson state park and Saturday there is a field hockey tournament and Sunday we pack up and come home. I leave for North Carolina at 4:30 Monday morning cause I have to pick up transcripts from Meredith and I want to go to Edward McKays before going to my aunts house to pack up my car.

Tuesday is down to FL and some Sams shopping and then Wednesday is CHECK IN!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that I get the Haunted Mansion!!!

No comments: