About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And they call it puppy love....

So we are all a little heartbroken today. We found out that we are not allowed to have pets in the apartment. Even though we asked multiple times and were always assured that it was allowed and all we would have to do if pay the fee and sign the pet addendum. Im getting more and more upset with this stupid company. They have taken advantage of us since the first time we called them.

Im so upset right now, but not as upset as Emily, who feel in love yesterday at the shelter and put in an application.

Well we are finally able to recieve mail. It seems lackluster after the let down of no pets, but it is still exciting. Also, the cleaning ladies are here right now. There are 5 of them and they seem to hate CT reality almost as much as we do. She said that they never call her to clean before and if they do sometimes they dont have water or electricity to clean with.

No comments: