About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day one on my own!!

Today was my first day completely alone. It was only slightly terrifying. The truely terrifying part of my day came early this morning. At exactly 7:53 I woke up, which wouldnt be an issue except for the fact that I have to be at work at the morning meeting at 8:00 every morning. So I was exactly 20 mins late to work. Good thing for me that the managers were running late so the morning meeting started almost as I arrived. Sometimes God really does work mysterious ways.

So anyways, I was assigned to 8 rooms (one of the them was a suite!). My first room of the day was a check out, which means it needs to be REALLY REALLY cleaned (scrubbed with bleach, change all linens, dust, vaccum, etc). I LOVE these rooms, things can be neat, organized and orderly without having to pick up random child toys or clothes or anything else (today I had a thong but well get to that later). So I wentinto the room expecting bad things(check out rooms are often trashed)and I was plesently suprised.I left that room with a case of pepsi, cookies, bounce dryer sheets and an apple juice. It was the perfect way to correct my aweful morning.

In the 3rd room I was just suppose to tidy so I was folding the pajamas to place back onto the pillows and out falls a thong. Now I folded both the mom and the dads pjs...so the question remains...whose thong was it?!

So after coming home my roommates suprised me by getting Julie and Julia as movie for tonight. Im very excited because it's one that I havent seen and I really wanted to see it. Last nights movie was Public Enemies and the night before that we got The Ugly Truth.

And in bad news I still can't pay my traffic ticket because I can't get into my mailbox and I can not pay the ticket online because the "ipay" system is down. BOOOOO.

No comments: