About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Friday, January 22, 2010

We're sauced...lets break glass!

Today was a horrible day at work. I never knew so many people could be so gross at the same time. I literally had to clean a bathroom of pee today. I just doused it in the disinfect and dove right in. Unfortunely it also meant that I missed my lunch and both of my breaks in order to get done on time. I also had a guest complaint room so I had to literally strip and disinfect EVERYTHING in the room. It took almost 2 hours and I had 11 rooms today.

In more exciting news, the handy man came. It was kinda like having my dad here. I told him our list and he just fixed it. Everything we didnt know how to do, he just fixed it. So our dryer is fixed, our freezer is making ice, our sink outlets produce electricity and he will return to fix our door and give us the proper ice tray! The cleaning ladies called Emily and we have contacted a lock smith about our mailbox. Things may actually be coming together at this point.

Todays movie: G.I. Joe

No comments: