About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Elementary my dear Watson....

So unlike I thought yesterday, I did not spend the day cleaning. I woke up this morning and paid my speeding ticket. Then Emily and I went on an adventure to South Orange Blossom Trail. Arguably the most sketch-tastic place in Orlando. We went to Verizon (I now have a charger that actually charges my phone), Aldis (yay for food), and the library (my books were due back today). Then we went to Target, where we proceeded to shop for 2 hours because Cait was not there to force us along, lol. Then we came home, I made pizza and breadstick for us all for dinner and we went to go see Sherlock Homes. It was alright movie. Nothing spetacular. I will most likely not see the second as the first kinda bored me.

Im extremely saddened that the nearest library is in Haines City, which is a whopping 30 min drive from my apartment. What is with that?! We are so far away from everything in our little cornor of the world.

In apartment news, Wilda must be fed up with us. She fwd my email to her boss Francisco. Here is what my email said:

Wildia,
Our lawyers are currently looking at the lease (it has to go to all 3 of our seperate lawyers so that could take some time). As soon as they mail it back to us, we will forward it on to you. I also needed to talk to you about a few things. We need to insure that the things in the apartment that are currently broken get fixed (The dryer, the headboard in the 3rd bedroom, the ice maker, the blinds in every room, etc). How should we go about fixing the broken items? Is it something that the owners cover? Should we contact them directly about this situation? We also need to figure out how we are going to deal with the level of filth that currently resides in the apartment from before we even moved in. If we chose to clean it ourselves, will you reimburst us for expenses(cleaning supplies and labor)? or are you willing to hire a cleaning team to come in and professionally clean the apartment like it should have been before we moved in. Please let me know as soon as possible.


Here was the responce we got:
Dear Ms. Adams:
We will send a cleaning service to the unit and a Handyman to repair anything that needs to get repair in the structure of the unit. They will contact you shortly. Any issues with the furniture will NOT be repaired. Furniture is rented as is. From now on please contact the undersigned for any questions.


So that is where we are on that. We should be contacted shortly.

Well thats all that happend today. Back to work tomorrow, Im being upgrade to a whopping 10 rooms by myself. Im pretty excited. Then home tomorrow night to pick up and organize my bedroom....hopefully.

No comments: