About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old college graduate (hurray!!) who has two degrees (business and psychology). I am going to do the DCP in August because I dont want to grow up. I can't wait to be living in FL again in the happiest place on earth!! A cautionary whale: I talk about everyone and everything in this blog...my opinions are just that...opinions so take them at face value and if you don't like what I have to say...then don't read it, Einstein!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goodness, its been 4 months already? Are you sure?

So in case anyone still reads this and is deeply invested in my life, here are some updates:

1) I am now renting an apartment in Davenport, FL.
2) I still live with Emily and Cait (and Dana has an optional bed in my room)
3) Dana and Luke left to go back to the real world
3.5) Yellow ID
4)My last day at pirates

1+2) So we had to move out of Patterson because our College program ended on the 8th of January. Well Emily, Cait and I had been search (quite franticly) for an apartment. I was literally on craigslist every night looking for any and every sketchy 3 bedroom apartment. We finally found a 3 bedroom in Davenport that includes our cable, water and internet for only $925 a month.

The day we went to sign the lease was a comedy of errors. We wanted to get into the apartment on monday because Caits cousin Jenna was coming in and couldnt stay with us at Patterson. So I called our agent Wildia but low and behold we couldnt sign the lease until Friday because their system was broken and etc. So I called the main guy at CT homes (Francissco) and cried until he said we could take possession the next day. So the next day we went in to sign the lease (mind you cait and emily have to be at work at 11am) at 9 am. We sat there doing nothing for an hour because Wildia was late so at 10 am we begin to sign the lease, at 1030 Wildia asks us for the first months rent plus the security deposit. So naturally we panic because no one told us to bring anything. So we book it over to the local (and sketch-tastic) walmart and proceeded to take out the money needed. I went into 5 different cashiers lines buying 3 bags of funonions, a twix and a diet coke and got cash back everytime! So after getting a cashiers check we finally sign the lease and get the key. Only suprise...theres only one key! Ugh. And after all of that we found dirt and grossness in the apartment (and dead bugs). Our tv is possessed, our ice maker doesnt work, the headboard on the second bed in my room is broken, the dryer creates a sauna because it doesnt vent properly and a few other things as well.

3) Dana went home to Scranton and Luke went home to Chicago. The night before Dana left we went to Jellyrolls and proceeded to get her giggly drunk again. She is now convinced that Emily, Cait and I live on a farm because of the white fencing that surrounds our apartment. On Friday morning we helped Dana pack her car and turned in our ids, car stickers and apartment keys. Then I went to vista to pick up Luke so that I could say goodbye and he would have a ride to the airport. After I dropped off Luke, I cried so hard that I had to pull over. I never realized how much it would hurt to have people I truely care about leave me.

3.5) I am now a yellow id-ed full timer!! Hurray!!

4)I start my new job on tuesday morning! Bright and early at 8am. My last night at pirates wasnt epic or even awesome. It was boring and very non chalent (however you spell that). Cait starts her new job driving safari truck in the morning and Emily starts on tuesday as well.

Well thats about it, Im still unpacking and reorganizing things in my room. Trying to make it homier and more like me. Im currently looking for a pirate outfit that costuming swears I have out, that I can not currently find. Oh well, hopefully it will turn up.

No comments: